Hortonworks 是领导者。阅读 Forrester Wave。下载报告
Hortonworks 100% open model extends to our commitment with ODPi, an Open Data Platform initiative. We are proud to be part of ODPi because it operates under an open governance model and helps rally a community to drive innovation around shared goals.
ODPi is a nonprofit organization committed to simplification & standardization of the big data ecosystem with a common reference platform called ODPi Core.
The Open Data Platform initiative brings industry leaders together to accelerate the adoption of ApacheTM Hadoop® and related Big Data ecosystem technologies and make it easier to rapidly develop applications. ODPi members represent a diverse group of Big Data solution providers and end users.
- Ability to run any “ODPi-compatible” big data software on any “ODPi-compliant” platform and have it work
- Open Data Platform provides value as new big data solutions can be developed and implemented faster
- Compatibility guidelines that allow them to “test once, run everywhere”
Big data ecosystem vendors build on a common platform and it ensures growth and innovation that benefit everyone
- Eliminate the burden and cost of certification and testing across multiple Hadoop distributions
- Predictable release cadence and reduced maintenance and support costs
对于 Hadoop 平台提供商：
- 兼容原则支持与 ODPi 兼容的软件在其解决方案上成功运行
ODPi unveiled the first release of the ODPi Runtime Specification and test suite as part of its objective to ensure applications will work across multiple Apache Hadoop® distributions.
By providing a common runtime, reference implementations and test suites, ODPi Core removes cost and complexity and accelerates the development of Big Data ecosystem solutions.
2016 年 3 月 28 日
试用 Open Data Platform Initiative（开放数据平台计划）Sandbox
了解有关 Open Data Platform Initiative 的详细信息